Thursday, November 15, 2012

On Politics - The Liberal Bias

It's no secret that I supported Romney - Ryan in this election. It's no secret I strongly disapprove of President Obama's job performance the past term and that I think he is making bad decisions in regard to the way he leads this country economically and also in regard to our international policies and United Nations involvement.
If that bother's any of my friends, you can and probably should ...
remove yourself from my friend list. I am tired of people implying I am racist. My kids and I attended a mixed race church while they were growing up and the Latino and Black families children spent the night in my home with my kids very often and vice versa.

The way I look at race is there is only one God who created the human race and we are all God's 'children'. I do not discriminate based on anyone's race.

I do discriminate on the basis of behavior. There are some activities and behaviors I don't like, may not approve of or wont accept. Lying, Theft, bigotry, prejudice to name a few.

I may tolerate some people's behavior but that does not necessarily mean I agree with it, or believe that it is correct. I reserve the right to be of my own opinion in my own mind and I'm not going to be censored, reprimanded, or abused verbally by people who THINK that anyone who doesn't agree with them is beneath them socially or intellectually.

If there is any class of people in the United States today that I have seen more instances of rude, crass, or hate it is from those claiming to be liberal. If you disagree with them they immediately resort to name calling and belittling the other person. In most cases if you question anyone's qualifications for a job based on education, experience or job performance they will accuse you of being 'racist'.

Well let me say for the record not every white person is a genius and neither is every black. There are people of low intelligence in every race, class and culture. If you question the validity of my statement look at the rich and wealthy in America who are constantly in the headlines because of the incredibly stupid things they have done. Success monetarily does not equate intelligence and even the most intelligent MENSA member does not always have 'common sense'.

Look at the actions of General Petraeus if you want a example. Very intelligent, disciplined, smart. If anyone would be able to exercise SELF CONTROL, you would think it would be him. However as it is written, 'when you think you stand, take heed lest ye fall. "

1 comment:

Peter Boddie said...

Well said. You are a Patriot!
Thanks for your service to our country.
God bless
—Patriot Pete

I might like to link to this on my blog or FB - with your permission.
-Peter Boddie
http://punditpete.blogspot.com/

You might like this letter from Patriot Pete
http://punditpete.blogspot.com/2011/07/painful-letter-from-patriot-pete.html